Sunday 1 April 2012

WHY I HATE 1 APRIL?


Tadaaaaaa.... it's 1st April!

Today is 1st April.

So, what's the big deal with the date?

Honestly, I hate the date.

But, why?

I had a few unforgettable moments happened on this date.

Moment 1

It was a bright sunny day, when I decided to jog around the campus area. My friends, who had promised to jog along, could not make it at the very last minute. Hate them so much!

Mmm... me in my jogging outfit.

As I was jogging, suddenly, BUMP...! 

I was hit by a car from behind. The last thing I could remember was that I was flying on the air before I fell into a big drain. 


I was unconcious for almost a week!


Damn the driver! I could not walk for almost a year. 


What??? What look-look???


If I were to meet him now, I will hit him the way he hit me before!


Moment 2

Back in my uni years, I tried many things. 


I happened to meet a talent scout when I was hanging out in KL with my best buddies. The talent scout offered me a role in a tv commercial.

Without much hesitation, I said yes to him.

A week later, he brought me to a location for shooting. After a few takes, I could handle the pressure of 'action and cut', the shooting was really a succeed. 

I was not there, in the make up room for touch up

I got my payment, and walla... shopping time!

I was so eager to watch myself in tv. Yet, nothing came out. 

Where the hell was my add?

I called the company, and to my vain, I was informed that the tv add would only be aired in Congo! What???

Damn the talent scout, the producer, and the add itself!!!

I was turning into a red-eyed monster!!!

I believe, if it was aired in Malaysia, I would be famous in a blink of an eye!!! 


And that is why I hate 1st April, you fool!


HAPPY APRIL FOOL!!!  


Jangan marrrrahhhhh, nanti kena jual!!!!

4 comments:

  1. happy april fool day to you...i like the truefool story. hahahaaa (ketawa jaat). By the way, i like ur blog also, nice! my blog still in progress....no mood to touch up right now :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ramlah. I am still learning too. We learn how to do this together ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihihi.wakenabeb. cantik sudah blog Sir bah..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you for teaching me how to blog too. :)

      Delete