Monday 2 April 2012

EXTENDED CLASS

My school has made it a compulsory for exam classes students to go back at 3pm from Monday to Thursday.


Pulangan...! Pulangan...!


We call this 'extended class'.

This means, teachers who are teaching these classes also have to go back at that time. 


Sounds terrible?


Pity the boys. They are bored to death!


Well, I guess, it was very hard in the beginning. Students and teachers are starving, they have no mood, exhausted and the major problem is my school doesn't have enough class rooms to occupy all (we have the afternoon session too).


But, since January until today, I think I am comfortable with this change. More teaching periods mean that I can do many things in class.
In addition, I can complete the syllabus to teach and perhaps I can do as many drilling exercises as I wish to prepare my students before the real examination. 

The most important part is, I don't make the extended class 'heavy' as it will kill my students' interest!


In short, changes do bring benefits, sometime.



Peace...!



No comments:

Post a Comment