Thursday 19 April 2012

PLEASE DON'T TROUBLE ME

When we are given responsibility, how many of us would take that responsible whole-heartedly?

Have you ever came across these questions?

"This is not my work."

"I can't do this."

"I know nothing about this."

"Wait....!"


"Mmmm.... Mmmmm...."
Those are the responds I frequently got whenever I asked for something.


I believe, when we were given a responsibility, it is an obligation for us to complete the task. 

And I always believe, if we do not know how to do something, there is an answer for that.

LEARN!

Are we going just to sit back and let go the responsibility? Why can't we simply try to learn new things in our life? And I don't understand why some are just being ignorance? Isn't that ignorance blissful?
 

AND I WOULD BE VERY MAD IF YOUR IGNORANCE BOTHERS MY JOB!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment